Social Media Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
- A role that requires you to be innovative and fully-utilize your creativity juices
- Reach out to Japan's target market
As a Social Media Specialist, you will manage the Company’s social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. This includes developing relevant content topics in Japanese to reach out to the Company's business target customers in Japan. You will also be responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s social media strategies to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and most importantly increase sales.
You are responsible for:
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, videos and written).
- Monitoring, listening and responding to Japanese users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conducting online advocacy and opening a stream for cross-promotions.
- Overseeing design (Profile pic, ads, landing pages, etc).
- Designing, creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns to integrate with the Company’s overall marketing campaign plans and channels.
- Creating and managing an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitoring the reviews and respond to each one, timely and with care.
- Analysing key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compiling reports in Japanese for management showing results (ROI).
- Mapping out a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Developing organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identifying threats and opportunities in user-generated content and reporting notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analysing campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Working with teams from IT, Customer Service & Operations and Marketing departments to coordinate your efforts and resolve common problems.
- You are a fluent Japanese speaker (JLPT N1) with the ability to understand, read, write and speak with our Japanese associates, clients, and the Company’s internal staff daily, in Japan.
- You have hands-on familiarity with a wide range of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and awareness of trending hashtags.
- You are proficient in Content Marketing theory and application, with the experience in sourcing and managing Content Development and publishing in Japanese.
- You are conversant with a set of networking tools, that will make it possible for you to manage the social media empire from one dashboard.
- Your knowledge of WordPress CMS (self-hosted) and other Content Management Systems is often helpful, along with skill sets of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- You are highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- You possess a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- You have excellent time management and project management skills.
Ref No: 56213081
Snaphunt Pte Ltd