Social Media Marketing
As the Marketing person, you will work with the local marketing team to create, promote and execute events, workshops, and other creative, local campaigns that will drive traffic and grow General Assembly’s presence in Singapore. This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing educational community. You will be assisting with increasing the size of the General Assembly audience and maintaining a highly engaged community that adds value to GA students, campus and business.
This will be a great opportunity for you to work in a high-growth environment with a highly energetic, dedicated and dynamic team. You will learn the ins and outs of event management and marketing, social media management and building partnerships that drive business results.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Contribute your creativity and expertise to drive GA's holistic marketing plan, working with the team to take ideas for new events, workshops, and local campaigns from concept stage through to launch.
- Instructors Sourcing: You will help to identify possible instructors who have the right experience and expertise as well as embrace similar values as GA’s to lead our short workshops and courses.
- Social media management: You will be responsible for creating effective designs for our marketing collateral and content as well as managing incoming customer messages for our social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to elevate GA’s brand and overall visibility to external audiences.
- Customer Service Inbox Management: You will act as the first line of communication with the public through monitoring our customer service inbox and responding and assisting promptly.
- Event Execution: You will help to manage the preliminary arrangements for our events (currently hosted online), from identifying the possible speakers, writing enticing and effective event blurbs, setting up the events’ pages to identifying new and effective channels to market our events.
- Data Management: You will help with administrative tasks to help the Marketing team better and more efficiently organize and evaluate our efforts and campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have a good eye for design, and you’re familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- You are highly organized: When it comes to workflow, you take pride in your organizational skills.
- You are data-driven and comfortable with spreadsheets, excel functions and basic data analysis
- You write killer copy
- You’re great at social media
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You can coordinate multiple projects at once and work with all necessary parties externally and internally to get the job done
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve, and execute in a timely fashion
- You have a passion for education and for changing lives
- You bring a contagious positivity and enthusiasm to the teams you join!