Social Media Executive / Eunos
A pet supplies retail shop is looking for Social Media Executive.
- Content production/ creative writing/scriptwriting video production for Social Medial Pages (Facebook, Instagram etc).
- Effectively implement and manage assigned social media campaigns according to schedule and budget.
- Website content uploads such as articles and social media campaigns
- Develop a strategic content planning for e-commerce platform
- Devise, execute and review marketing communications initiatives/ projects across multiple channels such as social media posts, website content for lead generation, live streaming, etc, to amplify brand awareness and market share
- Monitor competition and strategize accordingly
- Ensure brand consistency in social media and website content
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM
Social Media Live Host:
- Create and edit the content that is well-searched for Social Media live stream.
- Responsible for program hosting.
- Able to host and communicate face to face with the camera. Be proficient in interacting with the audience.
- Make your live streams as interactive and engaging as possible.
- Involve in broadcast/live stream process, including scheduling, planning, and marketing. Ensuring the livestream is set up with the right permissions for attendees and event groups.
- Develop creative ways to enhance and improve production workflow.
- Track, monitor, and understand Livestream's performance through insights and analytics.
- Prepare reports and provide insights on business trends to the management team.
- Constantly updated on the latest marketing trends and happenings.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties, projects, and initiatives as assigned and when required.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interpret analytics software.
- Tech savvy, and adept with social media strategies and management.
- Working knowledge on HTML and CSS is advantageous.
- Candidates with experience as a host, blogger, and streamer are preferred.
- Experience in managing Chinese social media such as TikTok, WeSee, and other relevant platforms is a plus.
- Effectively bilingual in English and the Chinese Language (in order to maintain and develop relationships with English and Chinese speaking key customers.)
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- Fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Proactive, flexible, and enthusiastic team player.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work during off-work hours (including weekends and holidays).
- Preferably a pet lover/owner and have pets products knowledge.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SKL Recruitment Services
EA Licence: 18C9092
Karen Tong R1873172
SKL Recruitment Services