Social Media, Ecommerce Marketing
Confidential| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manage Social Media - strategy, content creation, and scheduling of social media (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events if any.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist with organising internal events or activities if any.
- Work closely with sales team for promotions or marketing materials if needed.
- Assist with any other marketing-related tasks
- Sales — if interested comes with commission
- Currently enrolled in the course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Good command of English (Written and Oral)
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Great if able to use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, or any other designing softwares.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Individual must be independent, hardworking, self-motivated, well organised and disciplined.
- Good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the sense of urgency
- Computer literacy is essential especially in Microsoft Word and Excel