Social Media Content Moderator (Taiwan Platform)
Be part of the new team in Singapore and spearhead a safe and diverse social media community for billions across the globe. You will be part of an important team that focuses on everything that matters in the way communities connect and bring the world closer together. Together, you will build stronger communities.
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive training and development programmes for high potential employees and future leaders/managers
- Comfortable and fun workplace with monthly employee engagement activities in a highly diverse organisation
- Wellness programs that support work life balance, rejuvenation and an active healthy lifestyle
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Yearly travel claims
As a TW Community Specialist (Content Moderator), you will:
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Assist HK community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission.
- Review reported content and respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- You possess strong passion towards social media and the worldwide communities
- You value high professionalism and workmanship
- You possess high social awareness and deep understanding of community sensitivity
- You enjoy being in a high energy and forward-looking team
- You demonstrate high resiliency and adversity, and perform well under stress
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781