Social Media and Digital Senior Associate
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL SENIOR ASSOCIATE
You should be:
- Driven & Proactive and someone who loves challenges
- A critical-thinker, fast and creative problem solver who can analyze client's brief and business needs
- Meticulous and inquisitive to glean consumer insights through leveraging data, conducting self-lead research to continually refine implementation and follow up to ensure success of campaigns.
- An individual with a high level of initiative, perceptive, self-motivated, able to contribute to team development.
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of experience in the social media / digital marketing industry, with strong digital and industry knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of the workings of Social Media Platforms, the pulse and needs of the digital and social media world to drive meaningful and successful campaigns across various sectors.
- Knowledge of video production and the ability to use video editing software
- Fluency in at least 2 languages
- Common sense and a healthy dose of humour
You will need:
- work with clients, internal team and external partners to effectively manage project deliverables, timelines;
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence;
- excellent written communication skills;
- flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure;
- good teamwork and negotiation skills.
Asia PR Werkz’s employee value proposition:
- FUN – We work in a happy & vibrant environment, surrounded by awesome friends
- BOLD – We pursue excellence without fear, supported by passionate colleagues
- GROW – We acquire knowledge & experience, mentored by inspiring leaders
Interested applicants please email [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your CV & recent photograph & tell us why you are the one we are looking for. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Asia PR Werkz