Social Marketing Executive (MNC, Versed in China Market)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Search for new external business partners (media and affiliates) and maintain a close working relationship with all partners.
- Devise strategy and tactics to maximize brand awareness, through internal and external media channels such as online, offline and social media channels.
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns and projects targeted at acquisition and retention of customers.
- Plan and liaise with relevant departments for the production of marketing materials/collaterals and the maintenance aspect of it.
- Provide accurate and creative copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Perform market research and competitor’s analysis to provide related Marketing insights on – Customer’s point of view, market trends, and changing customers’ demands and progress reports for effectiveness of campaigns & communication channels
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Marketing/Business
- Min 3-5 years of experience in online, offline and social media channels
- Confident and articulate at presenting and communicating findings, plans and future requirements
- Project-management skills with the ability to self-motivate and complete tasks within budget and deadlines.
- An eye for details for the production of marketing materials.
- A natural flair for creative thinking and highly analytical.
- It is essential that you are competent at all MS Office packages especially Excel
- Willing to relocate
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd