Social Listening Analyst
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Up to $6.5K/Social Media Analyst/1 yr contract/Kallang/5-day work
Our Client, a leading player in the Information Technology industry, is looking for a dedicated, creative and well-versed individual to be part of their team as a Social Media Analyst.
- Provide Social Media Intelligence and Insight
- Build complex semantic queries used to collect data in order to respond to client's business problems and needs
- Develop and manage social dashboard
- Analyze both quantitative and qualitative data providing recommendation
- Manage, organize and present data from various sources (social, web, paid social, etc) developing and delivering both regular and ad-hoc reports for leadership and to help drive decision-making.
- Utilize social listening tools for event-based reporting and ad-hoc reporting of pre-determined key topics.
- Conduct audits of social content to ensure maximum efficiency of creative used, and to ensure correct application of tags.
- Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, SEM, digital content and campaign management
- Attain proficiency in available tools to subsequently evangelize said tools to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in using social measurement tools such as Sysomos, brandwatch, Digimind, etc.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Adobe and Qlikview will be at an advantage
- Strong understanding of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and their analytics
- Strong understanding of Boolean, keyword management, data validation, and data cleansing
- Excellent team player and able to build good rapport with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: Kallang (Lavender MRT)
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar - R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652