Social Experience Manager for IT Industry @ Tanjong Pagar
HR Focus| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in response to customer service requests and have proactive measures to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the social media strategy plan: owned, paid and earned media.
- Conduct social media community management daily. Ensure all comments and messages are attended to in a timely manner.
- Lead content strategy and manage the production of content initiatives.
- Proofread content, grammar, brand relevance, and SEO optimisation for engagement.
- Adhere to project timelines and take ownership of all analytics and reporting for content marketing efforts.
- Work with Social Experience team to activate online campaigns such as blog posts, content marketing, email marketing and promotional campaigns to increase followers and user retention.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Monitor and respond promptly to reviews and feedback posted on review sites.
- Drive digital customer experience and provide insights on digital footprint of our target segment.
- Monthly reporting of earned media and engagement volume.
- Coordinate with Digital Marketing and Branding & teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Singaporean only
- Min Diploma in any marketing discipline
- Min 4 years of managerial working experience in the IT or E-commerce industry
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Ability to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- High levels of creativity and up to date with the latest technology, platforms, tools and marketing strategies.
For faster processing, please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)