Social Digital Ambassador (Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers)
LOVE INTERACTING WITH PUBLIC (SENIOR CITIZENS)
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! CONTRIBUE TO THE NATION!
Digital Ambassador (Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers)
- Engage seniors to and guide them with basic IT stuff.
- Guide and help the eldery and set up on their phone.
- Engage stallholders in hawkers, wet markets and coffee shop to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
- Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement.
- Follow up actions, where applicable for various engagement(s).
- Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patient in guiding the seniors through a step-by-step learning journey.
- Comfortable to stand for long hours.
- Must know how to use WhatsApp, Facebook, Paynow, Paylah
- Contract Duration: until Mar 2021 (After March, highly will get 12 months renewal)
- Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
- Working Hours: 8.5 hours per day - Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
- Work Attire: Company Polo tee (Provided - FOC) , own black pants and black covered shoe
- Working location : Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers
- After 3 months of services:
- AL: 14 days per year
- Medical Coverage: E-medical card will be issue, candidate can go any panel clinic without co-payment
- Near to your house.
- Training (3days will be paid)
- NO TARGET/KPI - Just interact with public and ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- $1800 + $100 allowance = $1900 per month
Please send me your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd