Social and Community Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for providing the primary voice of the company across the social web including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The right candidate will have experience in social customer service and a deep familiarity with a variety of social media platforms. They will work with other members of the content team to coordinate content marketing initiatives and give direction to other content creators in regards to voice, sentiment, and overall experience of the intended audience.
The Social Media Manager specializes in creating and curating a variety of content across the social web in order to support the organization’s content marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining a social media strategy that actively addresses listening, networking, influencing, and selling on the social web.
- Identify authoritative and influential individuals and brands on the social web and implement a social networking strategy to facilitate and nurture strategic partnerships.
- Monitoring and responding to customer service and reputation management issues on the social web using social listening tools.
- Establishing authority on the social web through the distribution and sharing of valuable content produced internally and externally.
- Generating leads and sales from existing customers and prospects on the social web through the distribution of appropriate offers.]
- Monitoring discussions and trends as they pertain to the company, products, and brand. Identifying and reporting trends in sentiment and advising on potential opportunities for content and product creation.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of social media strategy (i.e. increased engagement, customer acquisition, website traffic, etc.). Identifying, analyzing, and reporting on social media trends to internal team.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of community engagement (i.e. number of users, number of discussions, etc.).
- Content Marketing – Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- Social Media Marketing – Proven experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the or ganization’s content, manage reputation, develop relationships, and drive website traffic.
- Copywriting – An understanding of how to create and present content that persuades.
- Analytics – An excellent command of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics or Omniture, to adjust marketing strategy and tactics.
- Social Media Marketing – Prove experience using social media channels to distribute and amplify the organization’s content; familiar with features, audience, and maintenance of key social media platforms.
- Social Customer Care – Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of customer service-related issues on the social web.
Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Founded in 1992, Success Resources is an educational organization that promotes business and personal development programs all over Asia. Our programs have touched lives of over 200,000 participants from more than 15 countries. Success Resources is now the largest seminar organiser in Asia, bringing in world famous speakers like Anthony Robbins, “The world’s number 1 coach,” Brian Tracy “The world’s expert on the psychology of selling” and Robert Kiyosaki “The world’s bestselling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.”