Position: SOC Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Dependent Pass can also apply for this position.
Ensure the operational availability and efficiency of the SOC systems and infrastructure
- Manage and fine-tune SOC systems and infrastructure.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Advise external and internal parties on problems regarding security infrastructure or customer devices.
- Resolve problem within SLA time frame.
- Manage and handle customer’s change request on Managed devices.
- Conduct training for new deployed systems in SOC
- Provide reports for Daily & Monthly Device Healthcheck, Monthly Maintenance, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Problem, and Monthly Infrastructure Maintenance SLA fulfilment.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimal 2 years of relevant working experience in SOC as a SOC engineer with hands-on experience in SIEMS and SOC systems
- Familiar with SOC processes
- Minimally possess a Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Engineering
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience in the setup and writing of SIEMS correlation rules
- Hands-on experience in the provisioning and interpretation of log and network packet data
- Strong foundation in Internet protocols (TCP/IP) and routing protocol
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux/Windows administration, virtual machine, storage & backup system, network & security management
- Strong foundation in security threat and attack countermeasure
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Effective time management and organisational skill
- Effective communication skill
- Experience in vendor management
Hands-on experience in the design, implementation and management of SOC infrastructure
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pty Ltd