SO/SSO/SS (Government Sites or Key Installation Areas)
The primary job scope of a Security Officer (SO) is to perform access control duties (prevent unauthorized entry into the premises), patrolling/clocking, and attend to any security matter that may arise.
- Working site can be arranged according to residential convenience / preference
- Can choose Permanent Day/Night shift
- Work Cycle: Every 5 Days work followed by 1 Off
• New Officer: Sponsored Enhanced Basic Security Course (EBSC) plus RTT (Recognise Terrorism Threat), Security license will be issued to you ($1,500 Joining Bonus)
• Trained Officer: Able to deploy to start work within 3-5 working days (HIGH JOINING BONUS & NO BOND)
- Progressive Wage Model (Bound for guaranteed promotion with relevant Certifications)
- Selected candidates may attend training and start work within 1 week from Job application.
- Prompt payment of Salary with payslip every month
- Promotion Opportunities
- Gross Salary minimum $2,450 onward.
- Medical & Dental Benefits
(Security Officer > Senior Security Officer > Security Supervisor > Senior Security Supervisor > Chief Security Officer > Security Executive)
To arrange for an Interview, Click the "Apply Now" or Send a Direct Job Application to HR Officer 90221924 (Use WhatsApp for immediate response)