SO, Financial Information Management (1 Year Direct Contract), Group Finance & Corporate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
FIM System Production Support works across Group Finance to understand the business objectives, requirements and processes of the various Finance stakeholders and provide end-user maintenance of our Finance systems and related processes.Job Responsibilities
The candidate will be part of Financial Information Management (FIM) within Group Finance under the System Production Support organization structure.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Understand system set up implications due to changes in requirements or new products, and updates the necessary system configuration and procedure.
- Review and ensure operational problems, issues and queries are resolved promptly and satisfactorily
- Review and ensure SOPs are updated and comply with procedures
- Identify areas of improvements for implementations
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and work closely with IT and relevant stakeholders to support implementation including performing User Acceptance Testing
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- At least 1-2 years demonstrated experience in banking industry and conversant with current accounting policies and banking regulations
- Have a good understanding of technology and operational needs of one or more of the following subject areas: 1) Financial accounting, 2) Financial reporting, 3) Regulatory reporting
- Aptitude for system related work, good knowledge of project planning and implementation including requirement gathering, system testing and maintenance
- Proven business analysis skills, including developing business / functional requirement, user test strategy and test scripts
- Experience in SQL, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong skills on data analysis via tools such as OBIEE, Power BI or Qlik Sense
- Experience or knowledge in Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Experience and confidence in dealing with various levels of management
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills, possesses drive, initiative and is a self-starter
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)