SO, Balance Sheet Risk Management, Group Governance, Risk & Compliance (9 Months Direct Contract)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Credit and Risk Management function is comprised of three teams: Risk Management, Credit and Special Asset Management. We manage the risks arising from the Group’s business activities within the risk appetite established by the Board. This involves identifying and evaluating the risks, developing effective risk governance and strategies as well as providing independent assessment of the overall risk profile.Job Responsibilities
- Define data requirements and testing for Treasury and Risk system project delivery and implementation
- Interpret business requirement from various balance sheet risk users for project implementation
- Work with IT to further automate and streamline data processing flow
- Perform system integration testing and assists in user acceptance testing with front office users.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance or equivalent professional certifications with relevant experience in a financial institution; or majoring in Computer Science or equivalent professional certifications with relevant experience in programming, applicant familiar with SAS language will have an advantage;
- Holder of Financial Risk Management (FRM) / Professional Risk Manager (PRM) will have an advantage
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)