Snr Technologist/Tech Advisor (WetClean/CMP/Etch Material & Component Solutions)
- Create plans of action to drive new product wins, revenue and market share growth for WetClean / CMP / Etch solutions (Specialty Chemical) & key Handler material parts
- Work with the business units R&D teams to ensure the product pipeline is strategically aligned with customer and industry needs
- Collaborate with the business units in aligning product roadmaps and development activities with industry and strategic customer requirements
- Drive engagements with customers
- Work with account managers to identify, develop, prioritize and close the opportunities using value selling process to lead Discovery and Advocating phases of selling process;
- Partner with account managers to conduct regular reviews with customers to understand their ongoing and future technical needs as well as their process technology roadmaps;
- Research competitive product comparisons to support the sales of new and existing products;
- Own customer evaluations to ensure sharp execution so benefits of the results are aligned with customer buying motives and presented in a professional manner;
- Ensure and provide the right level of technical and application support during customer qualifications;
- Participate in regular business review meetings with the BU leadership team and represent the region/platform in both local and global opportunity reviews;
- 15-20% travel to support account teams in other regions and develop technical skills within the global sales team.
- Preferably Master degree qualification in relevant Engineering or Science discipline. Otherwise Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science qualification with more years of relevant industry experience in a Technologist / Technical Advisor role or equivalent can be considered
- Experience in Specialty Chemical &/or handler material parts of Wet clean, post etch, CMP, Polishing and etch equipment in the semiconductor industry;
- Experience as a formulations / application engineer at a materials or semiconductor equipment company;
- Experience developing and presenting technical presentations and literature;
- Excellent communication planning, organizational and leadership skills;
- Flexibility to adapt to work environment, work force and customers’ needs.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16317
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD