Snr Technician (Facilities Coordinator| Hard Services|$3800)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Our Client is an MNC, one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products. They are currently looking for Senior Technician to join their team.
- To assist GSM (General Service Manager) on day-to-day operational activities by leading the technical team in maintenance and operations; overseeing small projects; vendor oversight; purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, and conduct training to embed safety and best practice processes into Client's facilities.
- A point of contact for technical issues on site and/or assigned vendor ownership
- To provide comprehensive technical services (electrical power, UPS, Transformer, Generator, Fire protection system, HVAC, exhaust and fresh air fan, water dispenser, Public Announcement system, lift, AV equipment etc. to Client, with focus on continuous improvement
- Assist in the management of building maintenance, mechanical & electrical systems, and all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards including inspection of vendor's works
- Review and maintain Client's asset inventory
- Review building maintenance and assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required (but not limited to preparing of specifications) to ensure that financial processes are always adhered to
- Conduct regular safety checks on all contractors to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
- Ensure 52 weeks Preventive Planned Maintenance (PPM) is always maintained and updated to identify when statutory works, meetings and other key events are being carried out.
- Build and accumulate knowledge of MAXIMO system so that it can be applied to Client; liaise with MAXIMO Level 1 support team on ensuring PPM and Client assets are updated on the application
- Ensure all helpdesk requests and PPM work orders assigned to technical team are carried out as per MAXIMO schedule and closed off daily on MAXIMO.
- Ensure proper technical related documentations and reports are in place as per required by company/ Client
- Provide assistance with basic office moves and work with Sodexo or Client project team during on site projects, providing assistance where necessary.
- Action improvements identified during the building and workplace inspections and coordinate with vendors from initiation to completion
- Lead in investigating any incident related to any technical facility issues.
- Prepare monthly report for management submission on hard service.
- Engineering background with facilities management experience in a corporate environment
- Minimum five years working experience in engineering
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems described above.
- Ability to drive safety and process improvement.
- Creative thinker able to develop new ideas and solutions to improve Client's facilities.
- Location: Pasir Panjang
- Up to $3800 depending on experience
- 5 Days, Office Hours
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579