Snr Software QA Engineer (Automation / Robotics) - Perm, East
- Work in a global environment across functions, cultures and time zones as part of a global project team.
- Develop and execute test strategies, plans and cases that may cover functional, performance, regression, end user, integration, stress, scalability, internationalization and system level testing.
- Estimate and review QA effort as part of the overall application development effort.
- Derive hardware and software requirements for the SQA infrastructure and maintain the SQA environment.
- Create project and SQA artifacts within Jira and Confluence using tools such as Draw.io, Visio, etc.
- Escalate issues and risks during project definition, planning and execution as necessary.
- Track and report testing activities including but not limited to test results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Attend all agile ceremonies including daily standup, grooming, planning, demo and retrospective.
- Guarantee the compliances of the QA rules and guidelines.
- Mentor and lead junior engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. With 7 years of relevant work experience in a Software Development environment, performing system testing for integration of hardware, software.
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience testing RESTful microservices
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience developing test plans from user stories and estimating SQA effort or complexity
- Experience working in an agile software test environment
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery requirements
- Proven track record of delivering products to customers.
- Robotics/Automation experience a plus.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones (e.g. USA and Europe).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16770
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD