Snr Security Engineer - Up to 6.5K
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5411|EA Personal Registration No: R1982267
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Respond promptly on IT Security matters such as incident response, incident investigation, intrusion detection management and impact analysis. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Integrate security principles, methods and techniques into the security management life cycle.
- Work together with the application, system and network project teams, where applicable, to establish a security baseline.
- Identify IT security risks on an ongoing basis of the managed ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure the management of ICT security systems adhere to established ISO20000 and ISO27001 processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable. (Applicable only to Engineer involved in operations).
- Manage budget, resources and schedule for security engineering activities.
- Provide security related advice to customers or project teams.
- Possesses relevant education certification
- More than 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience with multiple types of the following:
- Firewalls (Eg: Palo Alto, Fortinet, CheckPoint, or Sophos),
- 2FA (RSA, Gelmalto, or SafeNet),
- End-Point (Symantec, Carbon Black, McAfee, Trend Micro, or Sophos),
- Privileged Access Management (BeyondTrust, CyberArk, or IBM Secret Service)
- Data diode (Waterfall, DigiSafe, or ForcePoint Data Guard)
- Logger / SIEM (Splunk, QRadar, Solarwinds LEM, LogRhythm, or ArcSight)
- Database firewall (Imperva, or Guardium)
- Vulnerability management software (Nessus Tenables, or Rapid7)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Able to work in flexible schedule
- Singaporean Only
EAP No. R1982267
EA License No. 95C5411
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd