Snr Executive / Asst Manager, Patient Experiences Office (North, Healthcare)
- Execute the department’s operations, manage resources and provide patient engagement services in an efficient and personalized standard consistent with the organisation's philosophy of care.
- Responsible to plan, implement and support patient relations and service quality-related operations, including special projects.
- Ensure efficient operation of services in alignment with the organisation’s strategic plans.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators and ensure optimum utilization of resources within the department
- Work with the team to manage all service feedback received, service recovery efforts, conflict resolution in daily operations and engagement efforts like focus groups
- Develop and manage the department’s analytic capabilities and feedback channels.
- Collaborate with other departments and agencies to implement service quality initiatives
- Identify and mitigate reputational risks to the organisation due to service lapses.
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration, Informatics, Social Sciences, Marketing or related fields from a recognised tertiary instituition
- Possess minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in service quality improvement functions preferrably from the healthcare sector
- Possess strong analytical, excellent nterpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or other statistical analysis software
- Team player and able to work independently as well
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Snr Executive / Asst Manager, Patient Experiences Office
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd