Snr Executive / Asst Manager, Data Analytics (North, Healthcare)
- You will support the team and be responsible for managing data and analytics, to facilitate and support reporting, decision making and strategic planning activities
- Support the management and maintenance of data repositories with the relevant stakeholders
- Assist with the management and governance of relevant policies and guidelines pertaining to data and data related systems.
- Generate regular reports based on established reporting requirements.
- Perform data analysis and trending observations for possible areas for attention when required.
- Provide insights gathered from all the data sources to aid in the planning process of the organization.
- Support the team by working with the relevant stakeholders at cluster/ministry level to gather data and provide insights from the analysis to aid in strategic planning of the organization.
- Support the planning and development of data management and data analysis capability that is aligned with the organisation’s strategic needs and requirements.
- Perform any other duties assigned
- min. Degree in Biostatistics / Statistics / Data Science / Analytics / Applied Mathematics from a recognised tertiary instituition
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in planning and data analytics environment, preferrably from healthcare
- Proficient in use of statistical software such as R and/or Stata/SPSS for analysis of data and modelling.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Snr Executive / Asst Manager, Data Analytics
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd