Snr Exec to Snr Asst Manager at Patient Relations Dept
Assist the Director and Deputy Director of Patient Relations Department (PRD) to operationalise NUH’s Corporate Strategic Quality Plan, specifically in the area of customer feedback management and implementation of service quality initiatives.
Function as a member of the Patient Relations team to work closely with other NUH staff to fulfil PRD’s role
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (80%)
- Manage customer feedback and all related matters, including investigations, service recovery with the feedback providers, follow-up with staff to address the issues raised, crafting of replies and related data entry for reporting
- Conduct patient visitations to proactively seek feedback for service improvement and service recovery, and to work closely with staff to follow up and address the feedback issues.
- Assist with other patient relations functions such as the preparation of reports and analysis, including the monthly PRD report,and Summary of Correspondence with Members of Parliament, and sharing relevant information with senior management and other departments as required.
- Contribute articles to SWAT, staff newsletter and participate in special case study presentations as part of PRD’s role to educate, share and learn with all staff to promote a culture of continuous learning. As the team matures and becomes more adept at managing the feedback function, the team should take on an increasingly active role in identifying and initiating service improvement activities to help propel NUH to a higher plane in its service delivery.
- Serve as a resource-person and maintain positive relationships with doctors, patients, relatives and colleagues.
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties (20%)
- Participate in committees and other activities aimed at promoting and meeting NUH’s objectives as a continuous learning and improvement organisation.
- Be involved in other projects and functions as assigned by Director or Deputy Director, PRD.
- Basic degree (minimum)
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in clinical or hospital setting
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital