Snr / Engineer (Mechanical) Healthcare (REF KL)
The selected personnel would be expected to play an integral part in the Operational Support Services, Facility Management - Mechanical. In addition, this role would require the applicant to:
- To oversee the performance of outsourced Mechanical team.
- Work closely with the Head of Department in Building Improvement Projects
- To ensure the system are functional at all times
- To play an advisory role to maintenance team.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a self-driven and motivated employee with good knowledge and concept in facilities management - mechanical. In addition, you will possess
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant experience preferably in healthcare setting
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager / Fire Safety Officer / Safety Supervisor or relevant experience
What is in for you?
Successful applicants would be offered an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious healthcare environment with massive room for career advancements and growth. You will also receive competitive remuneration and benefits. Please feel free to contact us to find out more
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA License No Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd