Snr / Demand Planner (5 Openings | Supply Chain | Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 9-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Snr / Demand Planner (6-Months Contract | Supply Chain | Central)
Salary up to $5000 depending on experience
- Portfolio management: Manage and ensure optimum inventory level and shelf-life for products managed in Regional Export Centre, Singapore, ensuring monthly & yearly KPI target are met, working in close collaboration with the different stake holders that participates on the different cycles.
- Assume responsibility in addressing and implement measures to prevent or resolve supply shortages
- Focal point in the Platform for products supply via Regional Export Centre in any crisis situation (as supply shortage) by able providing short, mid and long-term analysis: alerting and arbitration ensuring best demand vs supply balance. Includes working with Global Planning Hub & other Regions Supply Chain team on global arbitration and provide frequent updates to markets on crisis status.
- Responsible for monitoring & reporting of Supply Chain KPIs (OOS/Alert, Inventories, Destruction & Distribution Costs) as well as follow-up of slow-moving/short shelf-life products with risks of obsolescence
- Support Variations team in logistics consequences relating to all new business and regulation activities - tender awards, visa expiry/renewal, site transfers, all others variations, with various stakeholders (markets supply chain, markets regulatory team, RPU, Packaging Pole IA (PPIA) , plants) ensuring there is no disruptions to the supply - risk management
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information to REC & Variations team on markets effective date on transfers.
- Actively involve, supports, plans, communicate and co-ordinate within REC, Regional and Country Market Supply Chain Team and Regional Marketing in ensuring successful product launch - both Global & Local.
- Ensure data integrity for all products/codes imported within the Platform (Imported SKUs) in all related Group Systems (cleanup, maintenance)
- Play an active role to support and ensure Department KPIs are met.
- Provide complete Monthly Export & Import Order Reports for order processing
- Lead the REC Weekly Service Call with affiliates & planners
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579