HR Consultant - Organization Development/ Change - Up to $9000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Opportunity within the public domain
- To oversees 3 core focus -OD, Training , Advisory
- To oversees OD projects/programmes, design and deliver OD programmes
- Develop and implement strategies to advance OD practice and capability development efforts across public service
- Establish a network of potential collaborators in OD including local and overseas experts, institutional partners; and facilitate cross-boundary collaborations and exchange.
- Oversee a sound infrastructure of OD programmes and suite of products and services, including management, structural, governance and learning processes (e.g. communities of practice) and ensuring relevancy to the evolving context within the Singapore Public Service.
- Design and deliver OD training programmes independently or jointly with others
- Provide advisory services as and when required by department
- Identify opportunities for experimentation in the area of OD and capability building (for example, multi-agency or cross-boundary working, designing group collaboration, supporting large-scale interventions etc.)
- Professionally certified in Organisation Development with a general degree, with preferably more than 8 - 10 years of related Organisation Development experience.
- Comfortable with delivering training programmes, engaging Stakeholders
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977