Snr Assistant Manager (Risk Management - Internal Audit)
- Institute a systematic and disciplined “2nd line of defence” approach to the effectiveness of risk management, assurance and internal control processes.
- Plan and conduct structured operational and financial internal control reviews.
- Develop, plan and conduct controlled self-assessment verification to identify control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Partner and assist Operations Departments to identify operational inefficiencies, develop effective control measure and conduct assurance checks on controls of identified risks.
- Track and follow up on all audit issues to ensure that all actions required are completed and closed.
- Documentation and onsite verification of actions taken are appropriate and effective for the closure of audit issues.
- Educate and share audit learnings with to eradicate recurrence of similar risks.
- Support and identify systematic remediation measures to internal control gaps and harmonize remediation measures
- Plan and develop initiatives to promote a positive internal control culture.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities (40%)
- Support any Enterprise Risk Management initiatives and Business Continuity Planning within the department
- Any other duties assigned by Reporting Officer/Counter-signing Officer
- Experience in internal audit, internal control or compliance.
- Specialization in data analytics, process engineering and/or process mapping will be an added advantage.
- Min Degree in Business Administration, Accountancy
- Min 4 years of relevant working experience
Salary range: $4.8K to $5.6K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd