Slot System Technician
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 27-Oct-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide excellent system support to the Senior Slot System Technician, Slot Manager, Slot Technical Manager and Casino Operations.
- To personally familiarize oneself and develop understanding of the fundamentals of Casino Operations Systems.
- To prepare for and carry out all system and EGM configuration changes and to report the configuration changes to all required Casino Departments and regulatory agencies as required.
- To constantly liaise with Slot Senior Technician and Casino Operations Management with regards to slot system performance.
- Carry out effective slot system training to Casino Operations Management and Technical Team Members as required.
- Liaise with Senior Slot System Technician and the Slot/Table Games Technical Department to ensure that all slot/table games systems are performing and reporting correctly.
- Liaise with Senior Slot System Technician and Slot analyst and project teams to ensure all slot systems comply with Slot Regulations.
- Conduct system audits to ensure that slot systems are in compliance with department policies and regulatory approvals.
- Maintain slot system documentation, user guides, manuals and to make available to Slot Team Members and Casino Operations Management when required.
- Continually update personal knowledge of new systems introduced to the slot and (electronic) table gaming industry.
- Maintain effective communication and information flow throughout the Casino Operations Departments.
- Protect all assets of the Company and the Casino Operations Departments at all times.
- Comply with Slot Department attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- High School Degree, College Degree in related field preferred.
- Electronic gaming technical background is an advantage.
- Experience in an Analytical role in slot gaming operations for a minimum of 2 years, in a large Casino environment is preferred.
- Good understanding of Casino Operations and analysis including all major manufacturers’ Slot Machines, Slot Management Systems, Jackpot Control Systems, Inventory Systems, Slot Marketing Techniques and Player Tracking equipment as well as related Table Games systems.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd