Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Greet and direct hotel guests and visitors entering the SkyPark.
- Ensures that the Skypark is kept clean and well-maintained.
- Interact with and answer hotel guestsâ€™ and visitorsâ€™ questions to provide for a service-minded experience on the SkyPark.
- Be able to lead tours and be conversant during the tours about local points of interest and attractions.Â
- Be conversant with all facets of SkyPark operations including fire safety and emergency related procedures.
- Monitor activities on the SkyPark and reports any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Security Department.
- Adhere to departmental and organizational benchmarking standards.
- Attend training sessions as and when scheduled.
- Attend scheduled departmental meetings and daily briefings as required.
- Contribute ideas to improving the operations of the SkyPark.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Minimum GCE O Level.
- Certificate in Hospitality Operations from a recognized institution is preferred.
- Prior experience in the same capacity is an advantage.
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills.
- Very conversant in English.Â
- Candidates must have a fair command of spoken and written English.
- Pays attention to details and have strong customer service skills.
- A team player who is organized and is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Well-groomed and professional disposition.
- Able to speak in front of groups.