Site Technician ( Electrical & Mechanical / Class 3 / 5 days)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Job Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Singaporean ONLY needs to apply.
- Nitec or Profeesional Cert. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with basic PLC programming knowledge.
- Willing to learn & on job training provided.
- Must have clean and valid Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking co-workers & customers.
- Hands-on and have good knowledge in wiring , plumbing & pipe fitting works.
- Installation of system at site, trouble shoot, identify & rectify faults.
- Able to travel and work at site islandwide.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time
- 5 Days work week ( 8.30am to 6pm)
- Salary : SGD 1800 to SGD 2500 (depend on experience)
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)