CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Base on project master scheduled you must prepare your own internal scheduled for follow up
- Communication and responsiveness
- On time accurate status report
- Execution against the agreed plan
- Update schedule by weekly
- Help to issue cutting list
- Coordinate with technical & production department
- Site Measurement
- Hand sketch drawing
- On site daily work progress record and photo
- Come back office and do necessary paperwork
- Always check with production fabricating materials status.
- Conduct site checks to monitor progress and quality standards
- Ensure compliance with safety regulation and building codes
CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD