- Join a leading manufacturer of architectural aluminium products
- Strong opportunities for learning and development
Our client builds high quality, innovative facades to add to the beauty of city skylines. Over the past few decades, they have been delivering solutions of the highest calibre to their business partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the site on a daily basis
- Liaising with contractors for coordination work and installation.
- Ordering and coordinating materials to be utilised at the site
- Monitoring site safety and ensuring that all safety requirements are enforced.
- Managing all on-site matters and attending to issues.
- Handling complaints and providing regular feedback.
- You have at least a diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Building Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Aluminium Trade and ideally have site experience
- You are a strong team player and deliver work of high standards.
- You have strong organisational and time-management skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd