Site Supervisor (Construction/ Oil&Gas/ Tuas)
- Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the Field Crew has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/under budget.
- Responsible for communicating to the Project Managers any problems with field work and with assisting in resolving those problems.
- Communicate with the Project Manager with regard to job schedules and performance issues that may arise.
- Ensure that all the company and site-specific safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance of the company’s equipment as needed. Communicate with the department head regarding equipment problems.
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying scope of work changes in a timely manner.
- Coordinate communication among your team members, the customer, and subcontractors as needed.
- Attend job walks and bid meetings as needed to assist the Project Managers in determining the site conditions and developing the scope of work for customer quotations.
- Ensure that all QA/QC policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist with the training of employees as needed.
- Assume the site related duties of a working supervisor
- Be available for long term international assignments outside of your country of residence.
- Reading, understanding and working from technical drawings
- GCE “O” Level/ Nitec/ Higher Nitec
- Possess experience supervising personnel in the Petrochemical Industry or a similar construction work environment.
- Experienced with organizing construction activities, managing people and providing customers with technical advice.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14805.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD