Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is an ecommerce platform that has expanded its operations across Southeast Asia. The platform provides customers access to an infinite number of products across multiple categories. To support their aggressive expansion plans, they are on a lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will ensure the efficient operations of the platform and your responsibilities include:
- Deploying systems and ensuring it exhibits expected levels of performance and security
- Assessing the scalability and reliability of existing systems as well as identifying room for improvements
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting system/server issues, ensuring proper documentation is submitted as required
- Participating in the development of CI/CD pipelines as well as capacity planning and risk management
We are looking for a passionate individual with at least 4 years experience in a Site Reliability Engineer or similar role, along with expertise in Kubernetes and CI/CD tools. You have experience with cloud platforms and have strong knowledge of Container Technologies. You are enthusiastic and known to be a determined problem-solver. You have an open mindset and show a willingness to learn. You are able to collaborate with various stakeholders and do not shy away from sharing your knowledge with the team.
- An ecommerce platform with rapid expansion plans
- Strong potential for career progression
- You will be working with a talented team that will spur learning
Snaphunt Pte Ltd