SITE QMS PROGRAM MANAGER
Req. ID: 120378
As QMS Engineering Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing and improving performance by collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to build and execute strategies aligned to Global Quality strategic objectives. You will monitor performance metrics to identify and implement continual improvement opportunities. You will collaborate with QMO and other Global Quality functional department leaders as well as collaborate with all sites, corporate and functional group representatives.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Manage QMS Performance to Plan
- Manage and maintain alignment between local practices and global QMS principles
- Monitor and report against local QMS performance indices
- Ensure compliance to standards and escalate issues as appropriate
- Lead the regular site QMS performance analysis and support local efficiency and effectiveness improvements
Champion the Quarterly QMS Management Review meeting
- Support Global Quality team to prepare content relevant to global forums
- Support local manufacturing teams to prepare content relevant to the manufacturing site
- Collaborate with site QMS team to identify/develop/improve the site QMS practice
- Standardize and deploy the BKM by updating relevant procedures with stakeholders.
Serve as Local Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QMS Strategy Projects, Systems, and Quality tools
- Assist with the design and implementation of QMS business processes and procedures
- Communicate standards, provide guidance and resolve issues with local QMS stakeholders
- Conduct training as needed
- Maintain domain knowledge to provide subject matter expertise
Applying a System of Processes: Accountable for a ensuring the QMS is comprised of inter-related process that add value to Micron
- Improving company performance through QMS process objectives, process design, and process management
- Standardizing processes, reducing process variation, and identifying waste reduction opportunities
Continual Improvement of the QMS: Accountable for continual improvement of the QMS
- Analysis of variation, waste, feedback and suggestions for improve to prioritize improvement projects and actions
- Championing, leading, and promoting improvement activities and projects which will benefit QMS and company performance
- Ensuring timely and effective global fanout and closure of QMS audit nonconformance and opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring corrective action to systemic gaps or causes that are identified, especially customer escapes of the QMS
Meeting QMS Requirements: Accountable for a QMS which comprehends and fulfills requirements.
- Ensuring the timely and effective validation and implementation of customer, statutory/regulatory, and stakeholder requirements which must be fulfilled through QMS processes, standards/procedures, and controls
- Reducing variation in how requirements are met through standardization and alignment
- Ensure the adequacy of performance specification and controls when needed to reduce variation in QMS processes and activities
Customer satisfaction achievement through QMS deployment: Accountable for a QMS that supports Micron becoming the customer’s first choice:
- Improving on the capability and consistency of the QMS to meet or exceed customer requirements and needs
- Analyzing customer feedback to identify sources of problems and opportunities for improvement
- Anticipating the unstated needs of customers to ensure QMS processes deliver value
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Previous experience within Micron such as Fabrication, Assembly or Test Manufactring, Product engineering, Global Quality or another relevant group. If not within Micron, experience within the semiconductor industry is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and work experience internal to Micron in Quality Management Systems is strongly preferred; for external candidates a proven work history in QMS roles is a must.
- The ability to interpret and effectively resolve complex, technical or ambiguous requests and problems.
- Experience coordinating projects and efforts across many different project groups.
- Must have a proven ability to motivate others and motivating a team of people
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to work effectively with a variety of people
- Strong communication skills, ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and provide well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business stakeholders.
- Be self-directed and able to multitask and prioritize projects
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage workloads successfully and provide outstanding customer service
- Respond well to constructive feedback.
- Strong PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- BS is required. Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or other related technical fields is preferred.
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Program Manager, Semiconductor, Engineer, Quality Manager, Law, Management, Science, Engineering, Quality, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.