Site Manager ($6000-$8000)
- Ensure work is implemented in accordance with approved drawings, contract specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Prepare progress reports and to attend all meetings or briefing required by the senior management.
- Monitoring of project activities including work progress and quality, performance of manpower requirement and to ensure that proper recording and or documentation of site works are carried out properly.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Provide Technical advices & Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Coordinating, supervising and training construction workers.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking, preparing and implementing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
- Sourcing materials & Overseas travel when required.
- Withstand adverse weather condition.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience.
- MUST possess experience in Installation of expansion various type of joints, bearings and enviorkerb. Application of various type water proof membrane. Metal fabrication & Welding planning.
- $6000-$8000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Preferably with Class 3 driving license, Forklift License, Boom Lift Cert.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310