Site Engineer (West)
A renowned engineering services company is looking for Site Engineers for their projects.
• Will normally work with a Site Manager with the same areas of work.
• Execute, monitor and ensure the timely completion of the project
• Liaise with the Consultant Representative on project matters.
• Coordinate with Project Manager on the project matters.
• Coordinate with all Subcontractors on matters pertaining to site and quality issues;
• Ensure all contractual requirements are complied with agreed procedures.
• Keeping track on variation and claims of contract and cost impact and feedback information to the Project Manager.
• Implement cost control measures to meet project budget.
• Co-ordinate with QAQC Engineer to ensure quality performance of project to meet customer requirements.
• Check working drawing, identify discrepancies for resolution.
• Check for quality of work according to specification and requirement;
• Maintain inspection records of works, materials and all completed works;
• To assist environmental aspects and impacts, and other environmental issues relating to EMS.
• Ensure the site operations comply with the Project Quality Plan, including quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
• Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
• Review project specifications, technical clarification and construction drawings.
• Coordinate with architect, structural engineer and M&E consultant and vendors to resolve construction and installation issues.
• Site Based.
• Report to both Assistant Site Manager and Construction Manager.
• Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or other building-related disciplines
• 3-5 years' experience in building and construction projects
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd