Site Engineer(RF/Data/Power Cables, Govt Projects)
- Experience in installation of RF cables, power cables, data cables, racks and charger systems
- Site survey and site supervision
- Plan site-Infrastructure design layout
- Safety control at site
- Perform handling and taking over of site from user/sub-contractor
- Procurement of hardware and installation components
- Validate site installation details in accordance to required scope of work and quality level
- Support system engineers in integration and acceptance test
- Support engineer in acceptance test report compilations and acquisition of installation details for documentation
- Strong in human relationships skill, able to work with people from various background.
- Preferably to have experience with communicating with MINDEF and/or MHA customer.
- Able to start work immediately.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.