Wing Tuck Engineering Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 11-Mar-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- In-charge of Civil/Structural design, coordination and Project Management of large scale building project
- Preparing implementation methodologies, work schedules and man-hour estimates for proposals of new work
- Adheres to ISO quality requirements in the execution of works
- Performs Civil/Structural calculations and prepares and updates material take-off for project procurement
- Designs and updates Civil/Structural layouts, sections, details, etc.
- Management of the engineering resources
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the market trends
- Ensuring the quality of the deliverables and project delivery is achieved
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction professional with at least 4 years of construction site experience
- Experience as a main contractor with Architectural knowledge will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and proactive
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and vast opportunities for career advancement.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wing Tuck Engineering Pte Ltd