HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, implement and monitor the work schedules according to the master and detailed work programs
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction to the master and detailed work programs
- Liaise with customer's site representatives and subcontractors
- Check construction drawings for accuracy and completeness for construction, material planning
- Conduct inspections and checking on works
- Ensure that all operations are carried out safely
- Co-ordinate the handing over of completed works to the customer and completion of the necessary rectification works
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk
- Familiar with relevant legal requirement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel & Word, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, initiative, independent and pro-active
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD