Site Engineer (Electrical)
This role is with Hydroleap, a startup supported by SGInnovate
Hydroleap is an innovative and fast-growing startup whose vision is to build a sustainable environment for the industries. We are doing this by introducing a chemical-free, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly solution for water and wastewater treatment. Our electrical and membrane treatment systems are giving a better and more sustainable solution to the companies and communities.
As Hydroleap is growing and offering solutions to more clients within the existing verticals as well as the new verticals, we are expanding our team to expedite engineering and new product developments. We are looking for an experienced Power & Electrical engineer who will be in charge of designing control panels and implementing industrial and commercial electrical systems for our wastewater systems. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of the engineering team in terms of processes and hardware design of the control panels and the wastewater systems as a whole.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with clients to prepare the delivery site for the installation of Hydroleap’s water treatment equipment
- Liaise with clients and the Hydroleap engineering team on technical details and implementation
- Be involved in all phases of equipment implementation, including on-site testing, installation and commissioning of water treatment equipment
- Perform site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of water treatment equipment
- Work with transportation companies for the movement and delivery of water treatment equipment from factory to the customer’s site. Draft the necessary safety documentation for the loading and rigging for the equipment
- Report to Head of Operations
- 3+ years experience as a maintenance or commissioning engineer (electrical background)
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Degree / Diploma
- Experienced in all aspects of project deployment including testing, start-up and commissioning of industrial machinery
- Knowledge of risk management, and safety regulations
- A good listener and team player who is able to problem solve independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Preferably experience in Water Treatment in Construction industry (Especially on Earth Control Measure, Water Treatment) – Power System