Site Engineer/Coordinator (ACMV)
- Attend meetings with clients, Main-Con and Sub-Con.
- Site survey and inspection works
- Check drawing and identify discrepancies for resolution.
- Monitor and ensure quality control
- Handle any other jobs assigned by superior
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Min. 2 - 3 years of relevant working experiences. Preferably in HVAC/duct work, Aircon installation in M&E building
- Class 3 driving license is a must. (company vehicle provided).
Working hours from Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm. Location at Ubi.
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach updated detail resume in MS WORD Format (.doc file) with the following information:
1.Current and Expected salary
2.Reasons for leaving
3.Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)