Site Engineer (Building Construction Project / A1 Main Con)
- Established A1 Main Contractors
- Building Construction projects
- Good career prospects
- Review project specifications, technical clarifications and construction drawings.
- Carry out construction works scheduling, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and
- documentation to ensure compliance to regulatory.
- Co-ordinate with the Structural, Architectural and M&E staff to resolve related problems and issues.
- Ensure timely and smooth progress of works.
- To perform QA / QC role on area assigned and to ensure safety regulations are being compiled on site.
- Prepare various reports (progress report, project handover report and etc.).
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Main Contractors with strong technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good team player with ability to lead and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd