Siemens NX Plastic Mold Designer @ Woodlands (5 Days, $3500)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 15-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare and present DFM.
- Construct the tool design assembly layout.
- Produce mold conceptual design & designing mold component.
- Improve design according to tooling feedback.
- Jigs & Fixture Design
- Prepare 2D mold layout. Issue/update design schedule & status to project engineer and Production planner.
- Verify 2D layout against mold specification form.
- Submit 2D layout to project and tooling.
- Prepare 3D layout and 2D detail design.
- Self-checking for mold design issue.
- Assist in customer engineering change.
- Continual improvement on the tool concept.
- Ensure all necessary forms are updated - example: Material list etc.
- Request and purchase mold-base, steel material and mold accessories.
- Singaporean or residence only
- Min 3 years of working experience in plastic tooling design and hands-on experience in designing various type of mold design.
- Must be proficient in Siemens NX (Unigraphics).
- Able to handle or troubleshoot Plastic Injection Moulding process tools.
Please attach your resume in WORD/ PPT with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last/current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)