Showroom Manager / Sales
HOME 99 LIVING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 1-Jan-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assist walk-in customer in their purchase of furniture and lighting products
- Teach store sales associates selling techniques, how to use company computer systems and programs, and educate them on the products that they are selling to meet sales goals and provide good service to customers
- Hold daily sales staff meetings to make sure sales associates are aware of changes new products come in, discontinued products, prices change, and when new promotions are started
- Keep track of furniture items in stock and place restock orders as needed to ensure that there is adequate inventory on hand to meet the needs of customers
- To maintain customer satisfaction and retain clientele, furniture sales managers address and resolve customer complaints received in person, over the phone, and through email
- Keep showroom clean and tidy
- Coordinate with delivery and collection of orders department
- Liaise with customers for delivery and order processing
- Able talk, read and write Chinese and English
- Assist the Director in daily administrative ad hoc duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in furniture / retail management industry is required for this position.
- Self-motivated, reliable candidates who possess a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest in and knowledge of household furnishings is a plus for potential job candidates
- Applicant with more experience can apply for Manager position
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Singaporean & PR Only.
- Application must provide the full address on the CV / Resume
INTERVIEW : 50 GEYLANG LORONG 23 (S)388377
( Must call make appointment before go For Walk In Interview : 3pm to 6.30 PM)
Contact : Mr Peter Lau ( H/P : 9450 2345 )
Interview Arrangement Contact : 6284 8731
HOME 99 LIVING PTE LTD