Shipping & Receiving Specialist
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Shipping, Receiving and Store Management.
- Perform shipment of finish goods to customers.
- Receiving of inspected materials for production.
- Keep healthy stock management of both Direct and indirect Materials in support of Production demand.
- Diploma in Logistics Supply Chain Management or its equivalent.
- Min. of 2 years working experience preferred.
Desired Characteristics :
- This is a very demanding job, and covers 3 years of discipline Store Management, Receiving and Shipping.
- Candidates requires to be multi-discipline and able to multi task.
- Must be able to support Overtime when needed and also Weekend Shipment arrangement.
- Must be able to work shift duties when needed.
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore