Shipping & Purchasing Assistant (Up $2k / West / 5D / 0-2 yrs exp)
- Permanent Position
- West Area
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $2000 Basic Salary
- 0-2 years experience
Our Clients – A well-established company of high establishment is undergoing expansion plans in the region to support the growth of its business. Self-motivated, proactive and high caliber individuals are invited to be part of the team.
- Arrange booking of flight/vessel with forwarder for outgoing shipment.
- Coordinate between forwarder, warehouse and requestor for shipment collection date & time.
- Obtain packing details from Warehouse and prepare the Invoice/Packing list for forwarder and Consignee.
- Compile Airway bill/Bill of loading, shipping invoice for incoming shipment and then submit them to insurance company for coverage.
- Issue payment invoice for scrap sale, inter-company sale, etc.
- Verify invoice from forwarder and ensure the transportation rate is charged correctly.
- Assist in management of recycled materials and follow up with the return date.
- Assist Purchasing Officer in issuance of PR/PO, pull-in or push-out of delivery.
- Perform adhoc duties assigned
• Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
• Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
• Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
• This role offers excellent incentive reward and diverse opportunities for career progression
• Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package which includes Attractive Variable Bonus!!!
Interested candidates please email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Ee Pei (Fendi)
Registration Number: R1550165
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd