Shipping & Purchasing Assistant (UP$2100 / West / Office Hour)
- Career Progression
- Arrange booking of flight/vessel with forwarder for outgoing shipment.
- Coordinate between forwarder, warehouse and requestor for shipment collection date & time.
- Obtain packing details from Warehouse and prepare the Invoice/Packing list for forwarder and Consignee.
- Compile Airway bill/Bill of loading, shipping invoice for incoming shipment and then submit them to insurance company for coverage.
- Issue payment invoice for scrap sale, inter-company sale, etc.
- Verify invoice from forwarder and ensure the transportation rate is charged correctly.
- Assist in management of recycled materials and follow up with the return date.
- Assist Purchasing Officer in issuance of PR/PO, pull-in or push-out of delivery.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Interested candidate may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Ho Xu Siang (Eason)
Registration Number: R1981759
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd