Shipping & Parts Processing Executive (SAP, Joo Koon, 5 Days, Max $3200)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.45pm
- Shipment related duties.
- Handling and executing EXPORT shipments to customers in Asian countries.
- Follow-up and expedite of IMPORT shipments (mainly pumps) from overseas factories/suppliers.
- Accurate review of contracts, especially related to payment terms and delivery terms.
- Handling of L/C and T/T from customers.
- Liaising with freight forwarders/shipping agents on bookings of shipments.
- Obtain freight and shipping costs from local freight forwarders.
- Prepare shipping documents such as Delivery Order, Invoice, Packing List, certificates etc.
Parts Processing Job:
- Attend to incoming inquiry, prompt reply/acknowledgement to customer (Quote or no quote).
- On-time preparation and submittal of quotation/tenders to customer.
- Establishes or obtains accurate lead-times information from Factories.
- Liaison with Sales Representative/Agents and Factories.
- Attend to customer clarifications and assist salesperson to close the orders (including proposal revisions, follow-up).
- Proper order handling and Order Entry in SAP.
- Follow-up on orders and expedition of deliveries.
- Singaporean/ Singa[ore residence ONLY needs to apply
- Min Diploma in Business Admin / Logistic / Supply Chain
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese clients
- Knowledge of export sales, logistics, freight forwarding, INCOTERMS is a plus. Please highlight in your CV.
- PC skills – SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)