Shipping/ Operation Coordinator - 3PL MNC @Labrador Park
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Co-ordinate and monitor all import and export within assigned area.
- Co-ordinate with Shipping Lines, Trucking companies and Depots to ensure timely, safe and professional operations of the customer’s shipments.
- Liaise with customers on current and forward bookings.
- Provide timely and accurate updates on: forward bookings, vessel arrival and departure dates, etc.
- Responsible for invoicing of all revenues relating to shipments within assigned area.
- Other ad-hoc shipping administrative duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma in Logistic/ Shipping or related field.
- At least 2 years of Operation/ Shipping/ Freight Forwarding experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table and V-lookup)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd