Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Feb-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for preparing full sets of shipping documentations in timely and accurate delivery.
- Process warehouse order and coordinate with warehouse to ensure shipment is delivered.
- Prepare all exports shipping documents (Packing List, Draft Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice) as required under L/C documents and as per customer requests. Handle LC negotiations with banks.
- Liasing with customer services and forwarders for shipment arrangements depending on the different payment and delivery terms.
- Arrange AVA inspection and other services needed to fulfill outward shipment requirements.
- Application of Phytosanitary and Health inspection through AVA website.
- Apply COO by chamber of commerce for export shipments.
- Verify invoices from vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bilingual language in written and speaking.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with strong customer service mindset.
- Possess effective organizational and follow up skills, paying attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally in a professional and responsive manner.
Only Singaporean need to apply.
Aalst Chocolate Pte Ltd